Saturday, February 16, 2008

Skater vs. Jater

I don't Know why this is even a question. Of course I want Kate to end up with Jack. Here's what bothers me about the Skate camp:
  • Sawyer is a hick and a conservative. I grew up in rural America and am familiar with the species. They are not misunderstood, or sensitive one minute, a huge a-hole the next. They're usually just a-holes.
  • Kate has reservations too. Sawyer is just like her dad - only not a drunk because all the island has to offer is 20-year-old Dharma beer, a wine bottle you have to wrestle out of Desmond's hands, and maybe some half-empty vanilla bottles (which I learned from Amy Sedaris will work in a pinch).
That being said, I do enjoy a teensy bit of Skate here and there. My two favorite Skate vids:
I should also come clean that my true fave is Desmond. As much as I loathe the surely duplicitous Juliet, I was hoping to see some Desmond-Juliet action in the woods just for fun. And just so he could say "I'm sorry, brother," to Jack and Jack would cry.

No comments: